Music lamp


 

Comments

  1. Will you be combining all objects altogether? If so, I'm having a hard time understanding how the washing machine will play into it, to me, the lamp and hammer have more of a connection with each other. You're interpretations of your objects seem really thought out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the lamp is your strongest piece of the three, but I agree with Yesenia that I don't see how all three pieces connect together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your approach to the three different pieces you've completed was done well. Your lamp process is really cute and captivating. I'm a little confused as to what your concept is and why you have three different appliances. Will they be combined, or were you just testing different things? It may help to write a description when you post so that we can give better feedback. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Destroy the Icon-2