Project 4 Idea

 My idea for this project is to photograph someone running, maybe even racing, and piece together the movement similar to the example of people doing a crossword we saw in class. I want to show facial expressions and body movements with this, and think it would be really cool printed life size (but idk if I’ll actually be able to print that big.) I was a track and field athlete most of my life and know how much is happening in your head when running and want to show that in picture form. 

Comments

  1. I feel like David Hockey could be a good inspiration for this. (Gaia Lawing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an interesting idea and it might be interesting to have some hand-drawn and digital elements to the image to show how much is happening in your head

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Destroy the Icon-2